--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@...> wrote:
[...]
> > And Hagelin's point is that the behavior of the QM unified field and the
> > behavior ascribed to consciousness in MMY's interpretation (at least)  of
> > the vedic tradition are identical in myriad ways. In fact, he claims that
> > he used MMY''s Vedic Cosmology to guide the mathematical tweaks that Ellis
> > asked him to perform on Flipped SU(5) and that it was due to those specific
> > tweaks that Flipped SU(5) became a more robust superstring theory.
>
> So we really can fly and predict the future from tea leaves?

Allegedly, someone in full-blown Unity (not saying that MMY or anyone else in
history ever fit this definition) can do just about anything they can conceive
of.

As Mentor of Arisia used to say: a Truly Competent Mind could observe one
artifact from a universe and determine everything there is to know about that
universe. By extension, a Truly Competent Mind could manipulate any and all
aspects of that universe as part of knowing everything there is to know about
it.

You gotta read more 1930's science fiction if you want to understand these
things properly.