>From the Institute of Heartmath's Global Coherence Initiative research
>project, most of the information in the following link is about earth changes
>and the North magnetic pole's drift. (Of which I know little about, but
>thought some here might.)

http://www.glcoherence.org/templates/gcp/email/e-broadcast/commentaries/2013/april/commentaries-online.php

At the end of the commentary are two photos of saliva samples taken from the
same person before and after a coherence exercise. I don't recall ever hearing
about saliva samples that depict coherence. Interesting...

Descriptive paragraph states:

"[...]The first photograph shows a saliva sample from a person in an incoherent
state; it doesn't have any structure and looks like a blob. After five minutes
of practicing heart coherence, saliva taken from the same person shows nicely
formed crystals. Since we are composed of about 70% water, these saliva samples
indicate that what we feel can have an impact on us.[...]