--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm about halfway through 'Dying To Be Me'. So far so good. Emily, you
> > > might want to pick this one up. I'll let you know when I get this
> > > finished Michael.
> > >

> > Yes, demographically very topical.
> > There's been a bunch of meditators dying to get out of here recently in
> > Fairfield.  It seems there is a memorial every other day to go to.
> >
> > Life goes on for the living,
>
> And if you read these books it appears, also, for the dead (but not gone).
>
> > -Buck in the Dome

"When the mind, through the practice of transcendental meditation, rises to the
state of cosmic consciousness, absolute Field becomes permanently established
in the nature of the mind, and it attains the state of Unified Field, the
universal state of Being.  Then the mind finds itself on a level of life from
which all the gross and subtle levels of creation can be stimulated, controlled
and commanded."