I think it is pretty cool too. :)

BTW: I have used EFT in the past. I can't say it helped me and I didn't stick
with it. I did get help from just quieting myself to perform the EFT. At the
time I used it, I was seeing a holistic counselor who integrates traditional
therapy (like cognitive behavioral) and alternative approaches.

I know a couple folks that swear by EFT.