> [SHARE]ality #1: I was replying to turq, not to Curtis.

Oh, dear, Share, that's a very bad start. You were responding
to a post of Barry's *in which he quoted Curtis*, so you were
aware of what Curtis had said and thought you'd help him out
by supporting it.

> [SHARE]ality #2: I don't know what it means when you put the word
> check between asterisks.

And this puts you even further back. You've encountered
this convention over and over on FFL and never had any
difficulty understanding what it meant.

> [SHARE]ality #3: I don't equate checking archives with a
> willingness to find reality.

No, I don't imagine you would. You'd rather go with the
SHAREality you make up in your head, even when it's
contradicted by the actual reality of what's in the
archives. Or *especially* when it's contradicted by
what's in the archives.