--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@...> wrote:

> What does one have to do with the other?

Because John Hagelin claims we can think at the level of the
unified field and influence the world at the classical level
including things like levitation, invisibility, world peace,
prevention of earthquakes etc.

You can't have one without the other.

At best, IF someone ever demonstrates floating, you could evoke this as the
direction for research to go in to explain an already observed phenomenon, but
you can't use the conclusion that the unified field fits Tononi's definition
(maybe) of a conscious system to predict any specific phenomenon.