No problem, Curtis. My self aggrandizing behavior has fulfilled its purpose.
After all, I am enlightened, remember? So, I'll just step out of the way now,
and let the disruption of your rhythm continue, so that others can reveal the
truth on here, as they see it. Have a nice day! :-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>