Interesting, I don't see why any of this could not be accurate. Anyway eating
beef is not an issue for me - my big concerns are the factory farming and the
inhumane treatment of animals while alive and inhumane methods of slaughter. I
used to be a member of PETA when I was in Seattle - I buy Organic and free
range just to do my part.