Jesus, This Week

News • Breaking News: Boston • News • ISSUE 49•16 • Apr 18, 2013

Christ, reports confirmed, this is some kind of week.

WASHINGTON—Calling the last four days of American life just...I mean, talk
about a goddamned punch in the gut, citizens across the nation confirmed today
that, Jesus, this week.

This fucking week, sources added.

Christ.

"Seriously, can we wrap this up already?" Maryland resident James Alderman told
reporters, echoing the thoughts of all 311 million Americans, who have just
about reached their weekly goddamned quota for carnage, misery, confusion,
heartbreak, and rage. "Because, you know, I'm pretty sure we've all had our
hearts ripped out of our chests and stomped on enough times for one seven-day
period, thank you very much."...

"Maybe next time we have a week, they can try not to pack it completely to the
fucking brim with explosions, mutilations, death, manhunts, lies, weeping, and
the utter uselessness of our political system," said basically every person in
America who isn't comatose or a complete sociopath. "You know, maybe try to
spread some of that total misery across the other 51 weeks in the year. Just a
thought."...

Read more:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/jesus-this-week,32105

(Don't miss the Breaking News stories listed on the left.)