--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"  wrote:
>
> > It also appears you have no idea what body he's rockin' underneath the
> designer suit:
> >
> > http://www.projectqatlanta.com/images/uploads/cooper_biceps_2.jpg
>
> So, what's your point Alex?  That many gay men sport buff bodies? Are
> you telling me something I don't already know.
> > I'd wager that AC could fucking destroy you in a heartbeat.
>
> So, what are you telling me Alex?  That AC is an accomplished martial
> artist and could kick my ass in fight?  Are you telling me something I
> don't already know.
> What I am saying, and the nuance that you are missing, or choosing to
> ignore, is that gay men are not typically known for their masculine
> attributes or fighting skills.  If you choose to read this as an anti
> gay comment, it is not meant to be one, but interpret it any way you
> wish.

Well, then, I apologize for even thinking "but he's so effin gay" might
possibly be construed as homophobic douchebaggery. Silly me for thinking that
you, a guy who cloaks himself in Internet anonymity in order to say shitty
things to people, might not be the best judge of what constitutes a real man.
Again, my sincerest and deepest apologies.