Of course you find value in the stupid story this guy makes up - All this talk
of panicking. It only looks that way to some dweeb hunched over his laptop. I
wonder if there is even a window in this dork's cubicle? Do you have a window
nearby your cube, Barry? It is great for mental health.

Outside, in the REAL WORLD, the weather has been lovely, though that always
leads to the inevitable Noon parking lot on Highway 17, as everyone decides to
go to Santa Cruz at the same time.

I don't know anyone who was directly involved in the Boston Marathon bombing,
who spoke the way the media framed this. They just wanted to have the guys
caught, so life could return to normal.

So, better to live here, in order to understand the complexity, common sense,
and media whoring, of the situation up close. Otherwise, its just like watching
internet porn; getting all worked up over something that isn't real.