> ...that the more their traditional victims ignore the
> hard-core abusers here on FFL,

Who would that be Barry and show me, if I am counted as one of the "hard-core
abusers", where I have abused anybody this week so far? You won't because you
can't. And if you think you have been "abused" by me this week you will only be
laughed at - uproariously.

 >the more panicky they
> get, and the more they sling their wordvomit, especially
> at the beginning of the week?

Who's panicking here? You have started multiple subject headings already here
this week and the only ones anyone has bitten at are your seriously ridiculous
"terrorist" posts and the Roger Ebert review which resulted in some interesting
magic posts. Is it that you want just a tad more attention and aren't getting
it?

> Good job, pissants. Here it is Monday morning, and most
> of you are well over the halfway point to posting out
> already.  :-)

Let's see. Here is the post count as of yesterday:

28 Richard J. Williams
25 authfriend
20 card
19 doctordumbass
18 seventhray27
18 curtisdeltablues
17 Ann
15 Bhairitu
14 turquoiseb

Want to re-state your plural of "pissant"? Oh, I guess you count Richard among
those, he is such a cretin along with Judy, eh? What a horrible waste of skin
that man is along with anyone else who you have decided to despise based on
their possessing something I would call a 'spine'.

> And, of course, kudos to Curtis and Steve,

Kudos all around.

>who are about
> the only ones still willing to provide these abusers the
> illusion that they are actually speaking to someone other
> than each other.

I'll chalk you up to an accomplished illusionist who takes the time to comment
on, harp over, whinge incessantly about and roll out this hackneyed version of
your "Review and Analysis of Life at FFL" every week or so as a sign you don't
actually read what the "abusers" are writing.

> The rest of us

Barry speaking for the masses who love him, agree with him, stand by him and
most importantly of all, want to BE him. Barry - the voice of the people.