Michael Jackson:
> I was a real TM true believer...

Yes, I hate the admin of my old school, and some
of the  teachers, but I got out of them what I
needed and pretty  much ignored the rest.

But, you don't make it clear if you were a student
or not and what degree you were pursuing.

I know it must be tough trying to work as a
full-time baker and at the same time learning
English, but I was trying to get  a degree in
IT while working as a fulltime janitor.

Maybe you were a decent baker at that religious
school up in Iowa, and maybe you did chant some
nonsense gibberiesh syllables at night inside a
pagoda -'mantras' - I don't know. Go figure.

But, you don't seem to know very much about yoga
for having been up there for two years doing
baker-zen. Did you have any gurus up there? I used
to know Robert Keith Wallace and his brother
Peter at 433 and SIMS.