--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@...> wrote:

> Since MMY likely wasn't using those mantras in his meditation practice, I
> don't understand why you think this is relevant.

In the early days, M apparently gave out only two mantras to TM teachers; those
mantras were not the ones currently used, and this changed later to the current
system. I suppose one would have to get someone who learned in the second half
of the 1950s or a bit later, and who would also talk about it, to find out.