Sure. My point is that just because some theoretical state of consciousness
brings with it total honesty, doesn't mean that that is really the case. I can
conceive of situations where one might be "fully enlightened" according to some
aspect of the TM definition, and still be fooling themselves.

Of course, if you define enlightenment as "never fooling yourself," then this
doesn't make sense.