Earth Day is ending, the lawn
of my lady-parts is still not green.
Has J's curse gone astray, dear grey?

________________________________
 From: azgrey <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 6:14 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: what a Sunday on FFL

Dear Share,

Google has a full translation function. I'm not sure that
the Jerseyese section contains all of the dialects as what
I came up with is she either wants to preform sanyama
on your lawn or is expressing an unnatural interest in the
operation of your lady-parts.

Alex might be able to help as he seen to be a native speaker.
He might have to first get a refill on his ointment.

Hugs,

azgrey