> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> >
> > but but but, Judy, what about the Go to hell and bake bagels
> > That seems like a curse to me!
>
> I'll assume you're just joking here.
>
>   Anyway, in case it was to me, here's my reply:
> > Bagels from hell with love, gluten
> > free for thee and all that lies beneath your
> > grateful belly button, etc.
> >
> > BTW I take everything everybody says and see how it fits
> > with my own experience. So nobody really CONVINCES me of
> > anything.
>
> Your self-report is duly noted. Whether it's accurate
> is another question. Let's just say you give every
> appearance of being easily swayed by those who purport
> to support you.
>
> > As for your list of trustworthy people, I think all and all
> > it's a really good list. But 1 or 2 people on that list often
> > sound prejudiced against me.
>
> Yes, as I believe I said, some of us may give you a hard
> time now and then. I said you could trust us, not that we
> all thought you were a swell person (nor that we felt *we*
> could trust *you*, for that matter).
>
> > Fine, it's their right, etc. But hopefully they'll
> > understand why I then won't be giving their words on
> > anything, much less on me, much credence as a result.
>
> By all means, shut out anything anyone says about you
> that's negative and dismiss it as "prejudiced." (You
> might want to consult a good dictionary for the meaning
> of that term, BTW. I do not think it means what you
> think it means.)
>
> > And I do realize that I might be sensitive about this
> > so I do apologize if I'm misinterpreting someone about
> > this.
> >
> > As best as I can, I resist getting sucked into the ongoing
> > feud on FFL and I will continue to do this. I aim to take
> > each post on its own merit, believing that people do change
> > and grow in their ability to experience and express truth.
>
> Interesting that you believe you can "change and grow" in
> your "ability to experience and express truth" while
> dismissing without consideration anything negative about
> yourself as "prejudice."
>
> Remember what I told you about being accountable for your
> behavior to the FFL community.

You are sounding like a pompous, finger-wagging ass, authfriend. I suggest you
drop the smug sense of superiority you exude when writing to Share. Share has
more empathy, compassion, humor, and humility than you can even dream about.
And if we are all "accountable" for our behavior to the "FFL community," isn't
it about time that we held YOU accountable for YOUR behavior?