thx, Anita's book could be used as a text on Neo-Advaita; but unfortunately
imo, contains elements of "Faux" Advaita which if parsed and analyzed would
have parallel comments in this forum going back a few years.
One example: she clearly extrapolates her personal experience of the Self with
ALL dead people, assuming that all dead people merge with the Absolute and
there's no "place" in that state; thus you will find no mention in her book of
Locale I environments.
Based on my own astral experiences in meeting up with dead people, I disagree
with her presumption about the fate of the dead.  (some are in dire need,
trapped in purgagories and probably not in a non-dual state but at least far
from "happy"); let alone those in actual hells as reported in about 10% of
NDE's.
Thus she goes too far in assuming everybody after death is "happy", free of bad
karma, and in a non-dual state.
http://www.museumsyndicate.com/images/2/16015.jpg