Dear Share,

A sincere apology entails honesty, accountability and integrity and you
show none of these qualities - all we see is this bait and switch of an
impending apology while you continue along your phony, passive-aggressive,
platitude-filled posts.

You continue this week after week, this bait and switch strategy and I can
clearly see this.

Year 2043 - you are in ICU, you can't talk but due to the advances made
after the hugely popular book of Dr. Curtis M - "NDE's - the perspective of
the Epistemological Purity of Neuroscience" - my grandson who is your
attending neurosurgeon, and the only Neurosurgeon to be enlightened,
analyzes your brain scans which Steve's grandson converts as posts to FFL.

You are already wildly popular as the leading subject of Dr. Curtis M's
book, the only person in history who slips into NDE every week. Robin's not
alive but his brain scans show he had an ADE(After Death Experience) and is
in heaven chilling with Jesus forcing God to get an Internet connection so
he has access to Merriam Webster and a decent ability to keep up with Robin.

But my super intelligent, enlightened grandson doesn't break the news of
Robin's passing away considering your fragile state.

Yet week after week your posts still reflect your willingness to reconcile
with Robin interspersed with your other phony, passive-aggressive,
platitude-filled posts.

Feste and Steve are not around but your sweet-talking, damsel in distress
routine means there are no dearth of shameless, brainless, clueless idiots
who are ensnared into defending you at all costs - why, Steve's grandson is
one of them, continuing in the illustrious footsteps of his grandfather.