 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:59 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: to azgrey was what a Sunday on FFL

Dear Share,

A sincere apology entails honesty, accountability and integrity and you show
none of these qualities - all we see is this bait and switch of an impending
apology while you continue along your phony, passive-aggressive,
platitude-filled posts.

You continue this week after week, this bait and switch strategy and I can
clearly see this.

Year 2043 - you are in ICU, you can't talk but due to the advances made after
the hugely popular book of Dr. Curtis M - "NDE's - the perspective of the
Epistemological Purity of Neuroscience" - my grandson who is your attending
neurosurgeon, and the only Neurosurgeon to be enlightened, analyzes your brain
scans which Steve's grandson converts as posts to FFL.

You are already wildly popular as the leading subject of Dr. Curtis M's book,
the only person in history who slips into NDE every week. Robin's not alive but
his brain scans show he had an ADE(After Death Experience) and is in heaven
chilling with Jesus forcing God to get an Internet connection so he has access
to Merriam Webster and a decent ability to keep up with Robin.

But my super intelligent, enlightened grandson doesn't break the news of
Robin's passing away considering your fragile state.

Yet week after week your posts still reflect your willingness to reconcile with
Robin interspersed with your other phony, passive-aggressive, platitude-filled
posts.

Feste and Steve are not around but your sweet-talking, damsel in distress
routine means there are no dearth of shameless, brainless, clueless idiots who
are ensnared into defending you at all costs - why, Steve's grandson is one of
them, continuing in the illustrious footsteps of his grandfather.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 8:23 PM, Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Judy if it's not, as you say below, you with whom I need to make it right,
>then why have
you spent the last almost 8 months badgering me about it?!  I'm actually
starting to think that you don't want me and Robin to reconcile.  In
fact you said something to that effect just recently to another poster.

>As for the records, if you want something expunged from them, then I guess you
need to speak to Rick and or Alex about it.  But again, I actually don't
 think that's what you really want either.  No, I think what you really
want is an excuse to keep attacking me for some seriously neurotic reason that
exists only in the depths of your neglected psyche.