I had a debate with a local vaidya on whether most Indians have kapha or
vata constitutions.  The vaidya told me his teacher said vata while Dr.
Robert Svoboda says kapha.  Deepak Chopra said his constitution was
pitta/kapha. Skipping breakfast for pittas and vatas may make them fly
off the handle in the morning while making kaphas more clear minded.