Stop irritating me with your irrelevant videos Steve, I don't have to make any
sense to idiots like you - but Jackie sure will knock some sense in to you -
got taken aback there didn't you? Anyway don't you have better things to do -
like console your poor, pitta-putrefied, paranoid friend Share? Even Barry
asked her to stop stalking her friend Sal !!!