Please don't humiliate yourself with your frivolous, careless, reactive
posts - day in and day out. How shameless, clueless, brainless can you be -
is there a bottom that you can hit or is this a bottomless pit you are in?

Take another shot at it, take your time, there's no hurry, I will give my
complete attention to it, I promise.

Come up with something that has a morsel of dignity and intelligence -
anything - some creative insult, insight, irony. Please I beg you - give me
something Steve baby.