Emily's post gets an "E" for effort, but as compared to Xeno's post, I'm
afraid it fell well short.  I mean it kept going and going, but never
really reached the goal in my opinion.  On the other hand, your posts
always get a "B" .....for boring that is.  It is no wonder that you are
a frustrated householder.  Who could really stand to be around you for
any period of time?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula wrote:

> Yes, you got it right Steve baby this is how I sometimes choose to
respond to attention sluts (thanks Barry baby) who have nothing
intelligent, honest, creative to say.

> Have something intelligent to say - I'm all ears baby.
>
> Did you read the post by Emily - beautiful isn't it?
>
> No Share Long-ish pathetic, phony, passive-aggressive, pitta-deranged,
paranoid, platitude puking there.

> On Apr 26, 2013, at 4:37 PM, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@... wrote:
>
> > Ravi, doggonnit, you are not as dumb as I thought. Since you always,
pretty much post the same thing, it makes sense to cut and paste as you
have been doing.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula wrote:
> > >
> > > Please don't humiliate yourself with your frivolous, careless,
reactive
> > > posts - day in and day out. How shameless, clueless, brainless can
you be -
> > > is there a bottom that you can hit or is this a bottomless pit you
are in?

> > > Take another shot at it, take your time, there's no hurry, I will
give my
> > > complete attention to it, I promise.
> > >
> > > Come up with something that has a morsel of dignity and
intelligence -
> > > anything - some creative insult, insight, irony. Please I beg you
- give me
> > > something Steve baby.
> > >

> > > On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 8:58 PM, seventhray27 steve.sundur@...:

They should