--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Cliff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Kelly and I just saw him a few weeks ago at the Omega Institute in
Rhinebeck,

snip

>In any case, Deepak recognized me, but did the "I'm a celebrity now
and you
> don't have anything to offer me" courteous blow-off routine.
Understandable,
> I suppose.  But the simplicity and genuine caring that I felt in him
back 20 years
> ago was completely absent.  Sad...

I believe Deepak's true colors have been illustrated in this and some
of the previous posts.  But how is it that this kind of fraudulant
personality still gets play. I mean you can say that the "lesser
educated" may be fair fodder for the evangelists, but Deepak's
audience is the sophisticated, well educated, new agers.  Do they not
recognize what seems so obvious to me?

lurk