Good to know Emily.  Always useful to get the definitive word on
something.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn wrote:

> Xeno puts out some great posts. Â I love reading most of them. Â
This one wasn't based on any sort of logic that made any sense at all.
 Even I, a non-meditating, unenlightened, sometimes slow on the
uptake, kinda gal realized this. Â

> >________________________________

you this discombobulated for some time. Your dull and rusty and butter
knife is no match for Xeno's logic. Maybe it's time to concede to a
higher power.

> >--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula wrote:
> >>
> >> "God, the hypocrisy and malice are monumental."
> >>
> >> Thank you - my feelings exactly. What causes our platitude puking
wannabe Guru Xeno so much discomfort or why do his pseudo-Eastern
concepts of ego, delusion, pure consciousness break down here?

> >> What's obvious is his hypocrisy, maliciousness and his perverse
application of his mental constructs to suit his agenda.

> >> Considering the fact these very same concepts explain away all the
dishonesty, deception of the likes of Share, Curtis and pure paranoid,
delusional, malicious rants of Barry. A writer honing his skills? OMG
what retarded crap from Xeno.