Most of the people teaching TM outside of Fairfield have income or support from
parents or inheritances.  The TMO does provide some of them with a real salary
and sometimes housing, but not really enough to live on and certainly not
enough to save a dime for the soon to be here golden years.
In the MUM realm, I am not sure what those people have coming to them for
retirement.  I think the top people are doing just fine and will be taken care
of or have already had accounts set up.  As for professors and long time
staff.....not sure.

And wahtever happened to Girish and all that and the TMO finances of India?