Hi Share,
I have been reading through all these messages over this original expression of
yours. I honestly do not see how it is possible on a public forum with neither
person physically known to the other, with no prior relationship at all, for
someone to psychologically ultimately violate another person.

If someone addresses you in a way you don't like, then respond by all means, in
terms of yourself. No need to place the burden of your feelings on the forum
poster. And, again, this is a public Internet forum. As you said yourself, you
didn't have a relationship with Robin.

Why not say at the time, "Hey Robin, you do not have the right to ask me such
questions. I am comfortable working on this on my own."?
By casting a label of absolute power on him solves nothing. Not only is it not
true, it doesn't really establish your boundary of personal power.

Forums are very interesting entities, moved by thought power alone, observation
and response. Anyone contributing has absolute power over their identity here,
including you, and including Robin. There is nothing easier.