--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn wrote:

> Dear Share: Â First, remember I don't speak your language - think
of me as a kid in, oh, 4th grade. Â It would be kind of you to speak
to me as if explaining all this to a child. Â Assume that I have a
open inquisitive little face and that my demeanor is nothing but
friendly.

   There is a barrette askew in my hair.

I haven't read anything else, but that is really funny.

> My original question to you was: Â
>
> "Curiously, is TM a technique that professes to address the ego? How?
Are there stated goals related to one's ego and the purpose of TM? Â
Yes, I ask because I don't know."

> Your answer was: Â  Â
>
> "Emily I've heard that what happens is that the ego gains cosmic
status."Â Â Of course just knowing that can be a slippery slope
for some egos ha ha.

> What is cosmic status? Â How does the ego gain such a status? Â
When does the the ego gain such a status? Â Why is this a slippery
slope for some egos? Â

> >________________________________

status.  Of course just knowing that can be a slippery slope for
some egos ha ha.
> >As to The Other Matter:Â  I never knew the phrase emotional rape
til I read your post last night.  I knew no official definitions
when I made my accusation to Robin.  In a moment of clarity such as
prolonged extreme upset can produce, the phrase psychologically raped
came to me.  By that I meant that Robin attributed thoughts and
feelings to me that I wasn't having and he did so uninvited, too
forcefully and insidiously.  And it was an assault not just on my
emotions or feelings, thus your new definition is inadequate.  Sorry
and welcome back. Â Â