--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... wrote:
> For a person to express something about how another's post feels to
them is one thing. I do it all the time, on here. But to make the other
person responsible for such a feeling, is ultimately irresponsible. Do
you see it differently?

My take is that Share felt that the best description of that interaction
with Robin was "psychological rape".

I don't think she feels she was victimized, any more that I might have
felt when Robin played the same number on me.

You think you are interacting with someone along more normal paramters,
more of a mutual give and take, but Robin brings to the table a
different approach.

People may feel that it is an awesome approach designed to help them
break through some boundries that need to be broken, or people may feel
it is an unwarranted intrusion into their personal space.  I think it is
as simple as that.

And if someone wished to describe that intrusion  as "psychological
rape", well then, that is their perogative, and I don't see that it is
that big of a deal.  But others may feel differently.

I think Share reacted well within what would be considered a normal
reaction.  And if she was knocked off balance for a (very) short time,
then that is also understandable and I would say she bounced back pretty
quickly and would have been ready to move on if not

My apologies, if I have taken any liberties into Share's thought
processes.