Now listen Jimmy boy, Maharishi himself was a parrot. Much
of what he taught was rehashed from Brahmananda saraswati,
Yogananda, Lakshman Joo and so on.

So, don't compare him with a pathbreaking pioneer like
Einstein. Besides, Einstein had no obligation to practice
celibacy.

If the "Foremost scientist of our times in the technology of
consciousness" fails to walk the talk, something is amiss.