Dear Turqb,  something is not entirely right or enough inclusive about these
two options to match common and fair experience.  Facts and logic do commonly
also arrive at objective conclusions.  I am pretty certain that even Xeno could
agree with me in respectful mutuality on this to expand and improve your
feelings about people this way to be more inclusive.  Otherwise there is
something that subjectively seems unfair about having just these two survey
question.  My feeling is that you are up to something possibily hateful and
logic may well prove that subsequently in a more inclusive and objective way.
Respectfully,
-Buck