Ok, Judy, apologies accepted, thank you.  Moving on, you think I was wrong when 
I said psychologically raped to Robin.  I think I was emotionally upset, as 
well as overwhelmed by many other inputs.  I think I was lacking in 
psychological development.  I think I was lacking in certain communication 
skills. 

Nonetheless I think my POV is more accurate and inclusive of the whole truth 
than yours.  And my inner Xeno is smiling wryly about that.    

My statements on and about Sept 6 were all genuine expressions of how I was 
feeling when I wrote them.  Even now I assess those posts as accurately 
reporting that I was very upset with Robin and also giving him the benefit of 
the doubt because I wanted to see if there was a way to continue being friends. 
 It is true that I was experiencing a mix and range of physical and emotional 
states from grumpiness to feeling psychologically raped.  

Mix and range of inner experiences is something humans experience.  Though 
evidently not all humans recognize this fact.    

In addition, every time Xeno, Curtis, Steve, feste and others write about this, 
their clarity and greater objectivity has helped me understand what was often 
subjective and emotionally challenging for me.  So I am grateful to them all 
for helping me find the words to understand events and individuals that I'm 
still trying to understand.  And I continue to incorporate their understandings 
and wordings into my thinking and writing about it.  EMILY, take note, my 
incorporating of the insights of others will continue to happen.

Judy, it's not that I keep going lower and lower.  It's that your assessment of 
your POV keeps going higher and higher.  Indicating only that it's all relative.

As for your concern about Robin's reputation, as one poster recently said here, 
what I said was a blip on the screen in comparison to Robin's own posts.  I'd 
add that the postings of many of his supporters also affects his reputation 
negatively, as difficult as that might be for them to acknowledge.  

Reasonable people everywhere will consider all that is pertinent.  Or maybe 
ignore the whole thing.  Beyond that it is the workings of karma.


________________________________
 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:10 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: J gets another fact wrong and S apologizes to R
 


  
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...> wrote:
>
> Poor archives, still being selectively eschewed by Judy.
> Correcting Judy:  I joined FFL in May 2012 and Robin
> rejoined in June 2012.

You are absolutely right, my mistake, and my apologies.

Robin *first* joined FFL in June 2011, left in January
2012, and returned in June. You joined in May 2012,
as you say. Apparently I conflated the two June dates.
I should have double-checked.

However, my point stands: You were not new either to FFL
or to Robin at the time he made the remarks that you
decided four weeks later constituted "psychological rape."
You had been on FFL for three-and-a-half months, and your
conversations with Robin had begun in early July, two
months previously.

>  Aren't you all glad I straightened THAT out?!  Dear Robin, practicing just 
>in case:  please forgive me for not joining FFL in the same month as you did 
>thus rendering Judy a LIAR.  I hope you can understand.  Shalom and all the 
>best always, Share
> PS  May I take this opportunity to wish you Happy Birthday a few days early? 
>


 

Reply via email to