Nice post Share.  I'm sure Robin will be along with his apologies for making
you feel as though the phrase was the best way to express it.

Oddly enough the committee giving lip-service to defending Robin's honor have
dragged out the discussion 777 months now, making it a MUCH bigger part of
Robin's online legacy than it would have been if they had just brought up their
objections and then DROPPED it.

But their desire to get you to say "uncle" was too strong, so they ended up
shredding the doggy pull toy they claimed they were protecting.  The chances
that this term will be found by anyone looking up Robin are now EXPONENTIALLY
bigger through their diligence.  I'm sure he appreciates their HELP!

On the other hand, as you mentioned, this will probably not be the thing that
swings their vote in one direction or another about the guy.