--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emilymae.reyn" <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> You may not choose to retract your statement.  But in consideration to the
> time and effort that many have spent asking you to explain why you used it -
> you have still not done this.  Until I understand what you mean by that term
> and how you are defining it for yourself, what is the point of anything that
> you are writing to attempt to resolve the issue?

I don't get why this is YOUR issue Emily. (or anyone elses')  Why are you owed
an explanation for something she said to Robin that he apparently doesn't care
enough to pursue himself?

The whole grilling has gone on a bit long IMO.  And the constant focus on her
label for his behavior rather than his behavior is the most baffling aspect of
this whole thing.  Doesn't ANYBODY care why someone would feel that this was
the best way to describe what he was doing?