--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emilymae.reyn" <emilymae.reyn@> wrote:
>
> > You may not choose to retract your statement.  But in consideration to the
> > time and effort that many have spent asking you to explain why you used it
> > - you have still not done this.  Until I understand what you mean by that
> > term and how you are defining it for yourself, what is the point of
> > anything that you are writing to attempt to resolve the issue?
>
> I don't get why this is YOUR issue Emily. (or anyone elses')

Why is it *your* issue, Curtis?

> Why are you owed an explanation for something she said
> to Robin that he apparently doesn't care enough to pursue
> himself?

Dig the malicious spin in the last part of that sentence.

Some things are just too painful to pursue, Curtis.

Robin spent 25 years in isolation atoning and suffering
for the harm he'd done others. Now all of a sudden, out
of the blue, he's accused of continuing to inflict the
same harm when all he was after was friendship and goodwill.

> The whole grilling has gone on a bit long IMO.  And the
> constant focus on her label for his behavior rather than
> his behavior is the most baffling aspect of this whole
> thing.  Doesn't ANYBODY care why someone would feel that
> this was the best way to describe what he was doing?

That is what Emily just asked Share, Curtis. Did you not
bother to read what she posted? Too eager to go after her
for not agreeing that Robin is a psychological rapist?

What do the words "the time and effort that many have
spent asking you to explain why you used it" mean?

You utter schmuck. We have looked at everything that's
been presented to us, starting with Robin's post that
Share claims freaked her out, *and we can't figure out
what the hell her problem was with Robin*. We've asked
her over and over to explain her use of that term, as
Emily says, and she never has.

Maybe if she would for once respond straightforwardly,
she could get off the grill.

The "psychological rape" accusation doesn't make any
*sense*, Curtis, except as something to beat Robin up
with for past personal resentments that have nothing
to do with his encounters with Share.