Oh God - stop being so paranoid - curious minds wonder - did you have any Share
or Share-alike? Oh duh - being paranoid IS one of the 5 P's of The Share Long
Paradigm.

Or perhaps this is a legitimate case of PR (Psychological rape) on part of Doc?
Given how Guru Zee Know has relaxed and reduced the qualifications of PR to
historically low levels? Is PR totally in? Is PR a PC term to express our
displeasure now?

Oh boy - what a quandary.