In reality, today's big meal was a grass-fed ribeye, sauteed in some red palm
oil, pan deglazed with beef bouillon and diced fresh tomato, accompanied with a
big fist full of fresh parsley and fresh tarragon from the greenhouse, finely
chopped and mixed with lemon juice and chopped frozen fresh habanero.

But, for this menu, the only thing I can come up with is Alex's Big Black Hole
Bowl of Shadows.