Emily when I said psychologically raped it was spontaneous AND it felt accurate 
AND I was very upset.  Later it was validated by people I trust both on FFL and 
not.  So I don't think there will be a retraction.  SIMULTANEOUSLY, I regret 
that I was not more psychologically developed at the time and didn't have 
better communication skills.  I regret all of my mistakes that such lacks 
contributed to, especially if they caused Robin distress.  

OTOH, I only take partial responsibility for the whole mess.  Robin IMO gets 
part of it.  And IMO Judy and the Jets get the rest.  


I have been wondering if one of the reasons Judy et al are so obsessed about 
what I said, is because it's too painful for them, being the Robin 
Fundamentalists that they are, to own up to their part in the whole thing.  As 
Curtis noted, using his own words, you all have very much contributed to a 
cyberspace blip becoming a blimp!  Perhaps if you all had not reacted as you 
did after my psych rape remark, perhaps the former WTS members wouldn't have 
come forward with stories and whole books!  Did you ever consider that?

Anyway, about your post just below, my guess is you're like all of us, Emily.  
Sometimes you care and sometimes you don't but deep down you always do.  So I 
wasn't bothered by what you said but thanks for the apology and explanations.   


________________________________
 From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> 
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: J gets another fact wrong and S apologizes to R
 


  
Dear Share:  Re: "It comes across as real fear to me, but you know what Share, 
I am not your keeper and I really don't care."  Again, I wrote this too fast in 
my rush to "step away from the network" this morning and get something else 
done.  What the last phrase was supposed to say was ".....I am not your keeper 
and I really don't care to be."  I do care, Share, about you, and I wish the 
best for you every day.  Alright, time for me to step away from the network 
again. I'm having to write too many "retractions" for my own good today.  
Sincerely, Emily.  



>________________________________
> From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
>To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> 
>Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 12:26 PM
>Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: J gets another fact wrong and S apologizes to 
>R
> 
>
>
>Sorry Share, my mistake.  Thanks for noting that.  I meant to write...."until 
>*we* understand............"  I mean all of FFL and that's my opinion on the 
>matter.  Not "us and them," sweet pea.  BTW, there is a direct "us and them" 
>line/paragraph in the book by Anita Moojani (Dying to be Me) that speaks to a 
>spiritual perspective on that concept specifically using those exact words 
>that I would think you would find interesting.  
>
>
>>________________________________
>> From: Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
>>To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> 
>>Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 11:59 AM
>>Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: J gets another fact wrong and S apologizes 
>>to R
>> 
>>
>>
>>TO EMILY TOO:  I think I have clearly answered all concerns about Sept 6, Oct 
>>1 and all the times in between.  And Emily, what can I say about the last 
>>sentence in your post to me this morning except, as you often tell us, it's 
>>all about you!  
>>
>>
>>
>>Emily to Share:  Until I understand what you mean by that term and how you 
>>are defining 
it for yourself, what is the point of anything that you are writing to 
attempt to resolve the issue?
>>
>>
>>________________________________
>> From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
>>To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
>>Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 12:34 PM
>>Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: J gets another fact wrong and S apologizes to R
>> 
>>
>>
>>Robin spent 25 years in isolation atoning and suffering
>>
>>for the harm he'd done others. Now all of a sudden, out
>>of the blue, he's accused of continuing to inflict the
>>same harm when all he was after was friendship and goodwill.
>>
>>> > You now say  you were experiencing a "range of emotions" from grumpiness 
>>> > to psychological rape.  That doesn't make any logical sense either as it 
>>> > is highly unlikely you would emotionally maintain such a range *in the 
>>> > moment* and your post indicates only the former.  The latter feeling 
>>> > (which was what exactly) would supersede. 
>>> > 
>>> > O.K.  It is *your* experience Share, of that only you *know.*  But you 
>>> > have yet to explain what it was in terms that even come close to use of 
>>> > the term "psychological rape" and your posts simply don't reflect it.  
>>> > You now say you were emotionally upset and overwhelmed and lacking 
>>> > psychological development.  Are you trying to say that you used the term 
>>> > in error because of your internal landscape at the time?  You say your 
>>> > POV is accurate - SHARE, WHAT IS YOUR POINT OF VIEW ON YOUR USE OF THE 
>>> > TERM AT THE TIME YOU USED IT.  HOW ARE YOU DEFINING IT WITHIN YOURSELF.  
>>> > FROM AN IDEAS PERSPECTIVE, DEFINING THE TERM IS KEY TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING 
>>> > OF WHETHER IT MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN THE CORRECT TERM TO USE.  WHY 
>>> > WON'T YOU PUT FORTH AN EXPLANATION OF THIS?  IF YOU INCORPORATE FEEDBACK 
>>> > AND FIND THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE ERRED, WHY IS A RETRACTION SUCH A LOATHSOME 
>>> > THING TO DO? 
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
 

Reply via email to