Michael Jackson:
> I assume you write these things to amuse yourself

Well, it is a little more amusing, not much, to
read about a baker 'MJ' that flunked out of a religious
school up in Iowa, than to read about a Canadian who
passed out leaflets signed 'RWC'. LoL!

> I hope so because if you are serious you are
> showing amazing stupidity and ignorance.

So, you went up to Iowa to bake and levitate for two
years, mumbling non-sense gibberish so you could fly
inside a golden dome, with a bunch of other bakers,
but I'm showing an amazing stupidity and ignorance?

> I was never a student at MIU - I was on staff.

And, this would be interesting to read about by
somebody like Curtis who managed to get a degree
in Philosophy from MUM?

> There was no degree in baking at MIU nor is
> there one now at MUM.

This is totally outrageous!

> They don't and didn't seem to value practical
> degrees, just mainly degrees in vedic this and
> that and consciousness that and this.

Tell me about it - I wanted to get a degree in
Building Custodianship at a junior college, but
the closest I could come was data entry or maybe
keyboarding. There should be more opportunity for
bakers and janitors, in my opinion.

> I already gave you the names of most of the
> cooks in the time I was there - the fact that
> you don't know then is none of my concern

They said they never heard of you. Go figure.

> Why I bother to respond to your ignorance is
> beyond me - I guess if when I was the baker I
> had fashioned buddhist stupas out of dough and
> worn them on my head, I might have gotten more
> out of my time at Marshy "I want your money"
> University.

Maybe so, but if want a real good education you
might try a Rudolf Steiner school - it's never
to late to start learning about drawing and art.