This is very funny Richard.


>________________________________
> From: Richard J. Williams <rich...@rwilliams.us>
>To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
>Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 11:56 AM
>Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Share, Judy and Robin, was J gets another fact 
>wrong and S apologizes to R
> 
>
>
>  
>
>
>Michael Jackson:
>> I assume you write these things to amuse yourself
>>
>Well, it is a little more amusing, not much, to
>read about a baker 'MJ' that flunked out of a religious
>school up in Iowa, than to read about a Canadian who 
>passed out leaflets signed 'RWC'. LoL!
>
>> I hope so because if you are serious you are 
>> showing amazing stupidity and ignorance.
>>
>So, you went up to Iowa to bake and levitate for two 
>years, mumbling non-sense gibberish so you could fly 
>inside a golden dome, with a bunch of other bakers,
>but I'm showing an amazing stupidity and ignorance? 
>
>> I was never a student at MIU - I was on staff.
>>
>And, this would be interesting to read about by
>somebody like Curtis who managed to get a degree 
>in Philosophy from MUM?
>
>> There was no degree in baking at MIU nor is 
>> there one now at MUM. 
>>
>This is totally outrageous! 
>
>> They don't and didn't seem to value practical 
>> degrees, just mainly degrees in vedic this and 
>> that and consciousness that and this.
>> 
>Tell me about it - I wanted to get a degree in
>Building Custodianship at a junior college, but
>the closest I could come was data entry or maybe
>keyboarding. There should be more opportunity for
>bakers and janitors, in my opinion.
>
>> I already gave you the names of most of the 
>> cooks in the time I was there - the fact that 
>> you don't know then is none of my concern
>> 
>They said they never heard of you. Go figure.
>
>> Why I bother to respond to your ignorance is 
>> beyond me - I guess if when I was the baker I 
>> had fashioned buddhist stupas out of dough and 
>> worn them on my head, I might have gotten more 
>> out of my time at Marshy "I want your money" 
>> University.
>> 
>Maybe so, but if want a real good education you
>might try a Rudolf Steiner school - it's never
>to late to start learning about drawing and art.
>
>> > Richard, is this there one of them there red 
>> > herrings or Aunt Sallys or straw individuals?
>> >
>> No, just free advice so you don't get your mind
>> raped. LoL!
>> 
>> > And hopefully by now MJ realizes that you love 
>> > to taunt him about allegedly being an MIU student.
>> >
>> Never heard of a college student that didn't take
>> English or History. There's no 'MJ' Share, it's 
>> just another anonymous informant, poioning the well. 
>> 
>> Nobody I know ever heard of him up there, baking 
>> or otherwise. So, we haven't heard the full story,
>> obviously. After reading TM discussion groups for
>> fifteen years, I can say without the least
>> hesitation, there's always an untold story. Take
>> the example of Lon P. Stacks or Steve Perino.
>> 
>> Why anyone would want to be a 'baker' up at MIU 
>> and not pursue a degree in cookin is beyond me.
>> 
>> Curtis got a degree in Philosophy up there and
>> Kirk Bernhardt got a degree in English from MIU,
>> so I know it can be done. So, what's the point?
>> 
>> Alex don't need no stinkin' MUM degree because 
>> he's already living in Heaven on Earth out there.
>> 
>> Go figure.
>> 
>> > > Ok, Judy, apologies accepted, thank you.
>> > >
>> > When someone says they believe they can tell
>> > you what to think, you have the right to tell
>> > them you believe you have the right to tell 
>> > them where to go. LoL!
>> > 
>> > > Moving on, you think I was wrong when I said 
>> > > psychologically raped to Robin.  I think I 
>> > > was emotionally upset, as well as overwhelmed 
>> > > by many other inputs.  I think I was lacking 
>> > > in psychological development.  I think I was 
>> > > lacking in certain communication skills. 
>> > > 
>> > > Nonetheless I think my POV is more accurate and 
>> > > inclusive of the whole truth than yours. And my 
>> > > inner Xeno is smiling wryly about that. 
>> > > 
>> > > My statements on and about Sept 6 were all 
>> > > genuine expressions of how I was feeling when I 
>> > > wrote them. Even now I assess those posts as 
>> > > accurately reporting that I was very upset with 
>> > > Robin and also giving him the benefit of the 
>> > > doubt because I wanted to see if there was a 
>> > > way to continue being friends.  It is true that
>> > >  I was experiencing a mix and range of physical 
>> > > and emotional states from grumpiness to feeling 
>> > > psychologically raped. 
>> > > 
>> > > Mix and range of inner experiences is something 
>> > > humans experience. Though evidently not all 
>> > > humans recognize this fact. 
>> > > 
>> > > In addition, every time Xeno, Curtis, Steve, 
>> > > feste and others write about this, their clarity 
>> > > and greater objectivity has helped me understand 
>> > > what was often subjective and emotionally 
>> > > challenging for me.  So I am grateful to them all 
>> > > for helping me find the words to understand events 
>> > > and individuals that I'm still trying to understand.
>> > > And I continue to incorporate their understandings 
>> > > and wordings into my thinking and writing about it.
>> > > EMILY, take note, my incorporating of the insights 
>> > > of others will continue to happen.
>> > > 
>> > > Judy, it's not that I keep going lower and lower.
>> > > It's that your assessment of your POV keeps going 
>> > > higher and higher.  Indicating only that it's all 
>> > > relative.
>> > > 
>> > > As for your concern about Robin's reputation, as 
>> > > one poster recently said here, what I said was a blip 
>> > > on the screen in comparison to Robin's own posts.
>> > > I'd add that the postings of many of his supporters 
>> > > also affects his reputation negatively, as difficult 
>> > > as that might be for them to acknowledge. 
>> > > 
>> > > Reasonable people everywhere will consider all that 
>> > > is pertinent.  Or maybe ignore the whole thing. 
>> > > Beyond that it is the workings of karma.
>> > > 
>> > > >
>> > > > Poor archives, still being selectively eschewed by Judy.
>> > > > Correcting Judy:  I joined FFL in May 2012 and Robin
>> > > > rejoined in June 2012.
>> > > >
>> > > You are absolutely right, my mistake, and my apologies.
>> > > 
>> > > Robin *first* joined FFL in June 2011, left in January
>> > > 2012, and returned in June. You joined in May 2012,
>> > > as you say. Apparently I conflated the two June dates.
>> > > I should have double-checked.
>> > > 
>> > > However, my point stands: You were not new either to FFL
>> > > or to Robin at the time he made the remarks that you
>> > > decided four weeks later constituted "psychological rape."
>> > > You had been on FFL for three-and-a-half months, and your
>> > > conversations with Robin had begun in early July, two
>> > > months previously.
>> > >
>> >
>>
>
>
> 
>
>

Reply via email to