--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> You are becoming irrelevant around here, Barry. Everyone else seems to be
> coming around to the inevitable conclusion that any subject can have a lot of
> facets, and they can be discussed. Most of us here are involved in a close
> relationship with another person. This allows for statement and response,
> discussions, a leavening of opinion, a reconsideration of position.
>
> But not you, Barry, who, unless you have paid for the privilege, wake up
> every morning alone, eager to jump on FFL with the desire to however ineptly,
> get some feedback from others. Even the inevitable negative slap is better
> than nothing, better than emptiness, better than your loneliness, isn't it?
>
> You are an old man, alone, not willing to admit it, but sadly wishing to
> change it. Relationships are about give and take. It isn't all judgment and
> black and white assertions and your stupid games of gotcha. If it were, you'd
> have plenty of companionship. But Reality ALWAYS speaks louder than words.
>
> Clearly,
> Doctor Dumbass

Well Doc, Barry obviously keeps very close watch on the post count and has a
strategy for waiting and watching for when the coast is clear and he can
bombard the airways with his writing. He is like the sadist at the zoo who
pokes a stick between the bars of the cages of the more dangerous animals
taunting, just knowing they can only sit and watch him and suffer his
indignities. These stick pokers are the cowards who, under normal circumstances
would never confront these animals unless he knew they were at a disadvantage.
Notice, when the animals get out of their cages Barry is nowhere to be found,
at least he never responds to them directly and waits under the cover of
darkness to post!