 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Remote Viewing and Quantum Science

On 05/05/2013 10:31 AM, Share Long wrote:
> noozguru are you saying that these tantric kinds of remote viewing you list
> below would be inaccessible if the intention for using them was to ultimately
> cause harm?

Yes, maran means "kill" and supposedly you can kill someone  with that
siddhi.  It is primarily taught so you can protect someone who has been
the  target of such a spell.  According to those stories about the ferry
captain delaying leaving port until MMY's car arrived, that would be
stambhan which means "stun".   For the military to get these to work
would have required them to be initiated into tantra.  Perhaps after
that they might be able to distill how these work but I'll just say they
work via "sympathetic vibration."  We're all capable of radiating
vibrations just like a radio transmitter but for most people it would be
extremely low wattage.  Meditation would increase that wattage.  And of
course we're all capable of receiving these vibrations.  They are at a
very low frequency and probably there has little if any research into
though I think Dr. Russell Targ did some work in the area.

> I have experienced the tantric kind of remote viewing and we also have
> other "remote" kinds of things such as maran, vashikaran, uchattan,
> stambhan and videshan.  The military studied these things but probably
> that was a bad environment to get it right.
>
> Thank you for info about ram mantra for vata vitiation.  Not that I'd ever
> need it ha ha.

Try the hum mantra when kapha is high.

> About infections, I horrify my Mom because I don't use sanitizing wipes at
> the grocery store, etc.  I tell her I think it's good to be exposed to a few
> germs here and there if only to keep my immune system strong.

I don't use them either.  After all I'm going to be washing the produce
anyway.   You immune system like your muscles need exercise to stay in
shape.\

> Do they even sell dashboard cameras in the US?  At your favorite place, I
> think it's Fry's?

Google dashboard cameras and there's a review site for them.  You can
get a good one for under $100.   Searching on Fry's didn't turn up
anything and I think most the sites I found were importers of Russian
made units.