--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>

> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > >
> > > And if she had labeled it "ironic" like Robin the wolves
> > > would have retreated into the forest?
> > >
> > > Just because she called it a "joke" doesn't mean it was
> > > meant to be funny.  She was expressing it using absurdly
> > > light-hearted language. Its intent was obvious to me.
> > >
> > > But not to you two. Because your intent was to slam her.
> > >
> > > Yeah, Share is pro rape and was trying to show how funny
> > > the topic of baby raping and child killing is. That makes
> > > much more sense and I'm glad you are on the job.
> >
> > Now that the "badger her into submission" act has
> > failed, and Share continues to run rings around
> > Judy and leave her increasingly frustrated and
> > panicky, I'm surprised she hasn't trotted out the
> > trick that worked so well on Ravi and Ann and Jim
> > and Emily.
> >
> > That is, praise them and give them strokes and tell
> > them how smart they are to agree with her, expecting
> > them to flop onto their backs like a two-dollar whore
> > and do whatever Judy says to do in the future. Hey,
> > it worked with those four...maybe it'll work with Share.
>
> Judy may be acting in a hostile way because Share is
> able to use language playfully so that non-agenda-driven
> readers enjoy what she writes. I think she has drawn the
> ire of the self-important scolders for artfully blowing
> them off for their obviously misinterpreting her intention.
>
> Meanwhile Ravi, whose intent was actually to make a racist
> statement, carefully setting it up so the intent would not
> be missed, got off scott-free because the L'll scamp is
> just so adorable.
>
> I hope we get a few more lectures from Judy on "integrity"
> today.

What I find fascinating about this whole tempest in
a pisspot is that it so classically reeks of shrink-
speak. Judy and Ann are acting like second-generation
abusers, in the same way that children who were abused
in their youth often grow up to abuse their own kids
later in life.

We don't know what turned Judy Stein into the abuser
she is -- probably her father, if my guess is right.

But with Ann, we actually *do* know. We are, after
all, talking about the only person on this forum who
we pretty much *know* was abused. She was dragged up
onto a stage and yelled at by Robin Carlsen in front
of an audience. He told her (if my memory is correct
on this) that she was possessed by demons if not by
Satan himself, and probably went on for some time
(as he has a history of doing *on this forum*)
listing everything that he finds wrong with her.

So how does Ann treat people, thirty years on?

She emulates Robin, and emulates Judy, and tries her
best to drag them into a confrontation on a public
forum and yell at them, listing everything that she
finds wrong with them.

It's really sad, when you look at it this way. THIS
is why the anti-cult people are anti-cult. One doesn't
just "get over" this kind of imprinting by walking
away from the cult. It lingers for years, and then
manifests in how the former abuse victim treats
others.

All these years on, and Ann is *still* trolling for
Robin's attention and strokes, and defending him as
if nothing had ever changed, and she was still a
bonafide member of his flock. All these years on,
and she treats people who criticize him *for doing
the same things to them that he did to her* the
same way he treated her.

People are really fuckin' weird, if you ask me...