It's my last night in Paris for a bit. Tomorrow I go to work, and then
at the end of the day I hop on a train and I'm back in Leiden for a few
days. So I should go out and celebrate, right? Kick up my heels and take
in as much of the famous Paris nightlife as I can before I go. Right?

Wrong. Maybe later. The night is still young.

It's only 8:30, after all, and the sky is still bright with sunset
colors. I *could* go dashing off to livelier parts of town, but right
here, right now, I'm enjoying Now too much to consider that.

This is my last night having a private garden in Paris.

I'm having too much fun sitting here watching the sunset and writing
silly stuff on my computer to go out. Silence kicks nightlife's butt
anytime.

  [http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7333/8714160555_83a00ba7c5.jpg]