Oh Barry - either you need some basic comprehension skills or trying to
make up for the absence of your spin master - I choose the latter.

FYI - I'm not making a reality TV show named LIVES OF LIARS. I'm not
interested in how liars like you, Sal and Curtis formed your friendships,
how it evolved, how liars mate, propagate their species and create little
liarlets.

It's clear Sal was posting her personal experience - and Curtis did
absolutely NOTHING to address her comments on him being a TM Nazi, he just
turned on his deceptive, narcissistic charm.

You fucking, retarded, cultish wolves now acting as skeptic sheep.

That you were retarded - emotionally, psychologically stunted was clear to
me from your first two posts in May 2010 Barry baby - and that you guys
were cultish wolves was obvious to me a little later on.