And all we are getting Ravi, is your version events.  And the fact that
you were left with no rights regarding visitation with your children.
What does that say?
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula  wrote:

> Steve - you need to stop doubling down with more lies.
>
> No she had absolutely no case other than a personal vendetta and the
fact that I ripped apart her sick, twisted lies.

> Remember - I filed for divorce, I dumped her. She gets all the
financial support. Can't you see the futility of your efforts - I don't
need anything from her - I was always the giver.

> All she had at  the court was my posts on the Internet and the judge
say hey he has the free speech and you have absolutely no case.

> On May 7, 2013, at 2:45 PM, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@... wrote:
>
> > If I was wrong and it was dismissed because there was no grounds,
then I apologize.   But why is it Ravi, that she would see fit to apply
for such a restraining order?  See, here you are presenting just your
version of events.  Who knows, perhaps it is the accurate one, but I
have learned that there is usually another side to the story.  And of
course there are other issues, that I really don't care to bring up.
Things you have discussed here regarding the way things played out in
your divorce.  But you have explained all that in some detail.  People
can draw their own conclusions about it.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes she did - the judge dismissed it because she had no case.
> > >
> > > She has done a lot of devious stuff like this - false cases and
charges.

> > > Let it go Steve - you are engaging in a similar sick, twisted
behavior as her.

> > > All this to cover up for Share unwilling to take accountability
for her words - are you demented Steve?

my family who would say I was not a terrific husband. There is nothing
here on FFL either - it's your fantasy.

terrific husband you claim you were?

something is a public record doesn't make it true.

wasn't but loving, vulnerable to my partner. Just because I talked
against my ex doesn't mean anything, everyone knows what an amazing
husband, father I was.

person. Calling rapists, molesters frisky fellers is such a behavior.

unconditional love, care, support and total vulnerability to my partner.
But I will never ever support twisted, delusional fantasies of anyone.
the public record, and your own admissions here.

enough to go there. You would rather hump and you can't even come - how
sad and perverted.
of public record, and your own admissions here, and by those of the
affected parties, who've also posted here. This is nothing that has not
been discussed by you and others on this site. Just own up to it, and
then move on, if you can.

much sexual energy from that of a rapist. And let Share know, because
she is fucking clueless - let her know being a rapist is not being a
frisky feller, not just too much sexual energy. OK baby?
the be the cause or effect of an otherwise perverted outlook on life and
can be expressed as violence towards women. Yes, I know rape is
considered primarily as a violent act as opposed to a sexual act. Is
that a good enough explanation for you.

Ravi, then get back to me. K?

Chivukula wrote:

> [...]
Ravi."

Think, think Steve baby - it won't kill you - I promise.

Ravi.

New Topic Messages in this topic (84)

• Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

Topic Messages in this topic (86)