--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@
wrote:

> > Hey Ravi,
> > I have laid out my case.  You and others can decide if it has
> > credibility or not.  Nothing else really to say.
>
> Steve, you had "nothing really to say" before you wrote what you
wrote. What is your exact point of this entire conversation? If you are
trying to somehow make Ravi look bad, guess what?
Ravi, positions himself as having the pinnacle (notice I didn't say
penultimate, (thank you again for that correction Ann)  intellect to
judge people.  I am just pointing out that the judge may have a pretty
severe case of myopia.
> And "you and others can decide if it has credibility or not" is
hilarious. You know why? Because absolutely no one cares and you have
simply brought it all up as a stupid (really stupid) attempt to 'get'
Ravi. Steve, you have no "case", you are not a lawyer in a court of law
(surprise!) and your subject has no relevance to anything. I am not sure
why I am even commenting here, Well, that makes two of us Ann.
your contributions lately have had no substance or merit and all it does
is make you look very, very small. Right, this is the Judy meme that I
(and I think many others) have noticed that you have taken on.
I am signing off now, but please consider what I have said.duly
considered Ann.  thank you.
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula  wrote:
> > >
> > > Sorry Steve baby - it's a lie. I deleted my posts because they had
> > personal references to others - I can't delete other's posts. You
need
> > to back it up.
> > >
> > > All you have at this point is lies and slander. You are driven by
> > something twisted in you.
> > >
> > > You have a fascination for sick, twisted bitches.
> > >
> > > You need help baby.

> > wife stating who she was and offering a pointed opinion about you.
Now
> > if you go back to that time, you will see that either at your behest
or
> > that of the moderators a number of posts were deleted.  Or perhaps
that
> > post may still be on the site.  I don't know.

> > confusing with her purported post on Ammachi Free Speech group and
that
> > was whether Amma asked money from me to support her TV channel and
fund
> > her religious wars against Christianity.

> > was silence.

> > your lies and slander here. You can respond to that one and we can
> > discuss.

> > something is a public record doesn't make it true.

> > but loving, vulnerable to my partner. Just because I talked against
my
> > ex doesn't mean anything, everyone knows what an amazing husband,
father
> > I was.

> > Robin. Just because you say something, just because you believe
> > something, doesn't make it true. I am sure you were a loving father,
and
> > I'm sure you feel you were a loving and "vulnerable" husband as
well,
> > but that is not what we heard from your wife at that time, who saw
fit
> > to post here directly with her own version of events.

> > account was "hacked" ?

> > Calling rapists, molesters frisky fellers is such a behavior.

> > straight answer to Curtis' question about your bigoted statement,
the
> > fact that you continue to scream something doesn't make it true.

> > love, care, support and total vulnerability to my partner. But I
will
> > never ever support twisted, delusional fantasies of anyone.
> > public record, and your own admissions here.

> > go there. You would rather hump and you can't even come - how sad
and
> > perverted.
> > public record, and your own admissions here, and by those of the
> > affected parties, who've also posted here. This is nothing that has
not
> > been discussed by you and others on this site. Just own up to it,
and
> > then move on, if you can.

> > sexual energy from that of a rapist. And let Share know, because she
is
> > fucking clueless - let her know being a rapist is not being a frisky
> > feller, not just too much sexual energy. OK baby?
> > be the cause or effect of an otherwise perverted outlook on life and
can
> > be expressed as violence towards women. Yes, I know rape is
considered
> > primarily as a violent act as opposed to a sexual act. Is that a
good
> > enough explanation for you.

Ravi,
> > then get back to me. K?