Well, the lead author of that AHA report is getting an earful. In addition to
my 3-4 emails today, apparently someone else emailed him last week and I have
it on good authority someone else is emailing him too, and that's just about
the wording concerning TM, not any other technique or practice.

There's an entire section of the TM wikipedia "talk" page devoted to debating
how references to the AHA statement should be worded, all due to the fact that
the section on "Summary and Clinical Recommendations" says TM is the only one
they recommend, while the conclusion of the article neglects to mention TM and
goes on to say "all other techniques [are not recommended]".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Transcendental_Meditation#AHA_statement