who were the 1st 10 on FFL?

________________________________
 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 7:50 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Post Count Wed 08-May-13 00:15:02 UTC

It's time we seize this place back from the de-railers and re-rail FFL again.
I feel we should convene a counsel of FFL elders to sit with the list owner and
guide the FFL moderators to decide what to do with this problem and try to save
this place for everyone.  Let's us defer to the first, an original 10
individuals who came to FFL with a heart, mind and hope to create something
good, a new Zion on the internet. Obviously the mob here now can not control
itself here.  Let us have the FFL elders to look out for the welfare of this
forum.  Ours is a need for something like a continental Congress to look out
for us all.  Click on 'messages' and then click on 'oldest'.  Let us look back
to look forward for a better FFL.  Look at the first, the earliest posting and
let us gather the wisdom of that group of elder FFL writers from that golden
era of the then new FFL to better serve our future now.  It is time to meditate
on this and act.  It is time to
 mediate as elders.
May the Unified Field Save our FFL,
-Buck in the Dome